Bunny Storytime

I don't usually do themed storytimes, but I wound up with a theme quite accidentally for the last week of storytime (didn't even notice it until I was trying to find a craft to go with it!) and all the books went over quite well with my group.

You're Finally Here by Melanie Watts. I jumped up and down while reading this and pulled out my cell phone at the end. The parents were very amused.
If You're Hoppy by April Pulley Sayre. I thought this would be a bigger hit, but I think the group that came Tuesday was a little young to fully appreciate this version of "If You're Happy and You Know It." Oh well.
Little White Rabbit by Kevin Henkes

I wanted to play "Pin the Tail on the Bunny" with a felt bunny and spots I had made, but I didn't have time to make enough so we couldn't play. Bummer!

I was able to give out Knuffle Bunny headbands that our book distributor gave us from the publisher after Knuffle Bunny Free came out. Thanks, E-P!

Comments